Sunday 1 May 2011

Retro Pinup Inspiration from Lacy Unlimited

Image002

The search for a May feature for my ideas and inspiration pages led me to a wonderful digital pin-up magazine the other day, and I knew you would all love it! It's the creation of very talented photographer Mark Anthony Lacy and is called Lacy Unlimited. I love pinups from the 50s and 60s and have featured quite a few of them on Joanna's Wardrobe in the past, but Lacy Unlimited is a little darker than most of the others I've showcased, being heavily influenced by another of my favourite genres, Film Noir.

You can read all about it, and see some more retro pin-up photographs to inspire your lingerie choices, on the full showcase at Lacy Unlimited.

Posted via email from Joanna's Blog on Posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.