Tuesday 10 May 2011

Today's my Hourglass Day!

I’m really looking forward to having my Hourglass shoot today!  I’ve been chatting for the last few days to Nicole from the Hourglass and to Catherine at Kiss Me Deadly about ideas – like the Vargas Girdle Dress pictured here in black but in peach, which I’ll have on Joanna’s Wardrobe shortly.

I’m so spoilt for choice for outfits! I expect Nicole will come up trumps as usual and since we’re doing the shoot so close to Joanna’s Wardrobe we’ve got all my stock at our disposal, and Catherine is kindly sending a surprise parcel too…but any ideas are always welcome!

You can see Nicole’s wonderful work at www.thehourglass.eu.

Posted via email from Joanna's Blog on Posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.